Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Serving Franklin and Washington Counties
During this very unusual time we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
Currently, Premier HVAC Services professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Offer a warm smile and friendly greeting instead of a handshake
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesses
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients. We can provide “Touch Free” service using email, phone calls and texting.
- We have masks on each truck and will wear them at client’s discretion (Currently the CDC does not recommend that people wear masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19)
- Temperature screenings before an employee enters the business, prior to the start of each shift or, for employees who do not work shifts, before the employee starts work, and send employees home that have an elevated temperature or fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. Ensure employees practice social distancing while waiting to have temperatures screened.
- Employees are required to wear masks while on the work site.
- We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected.
- Regular business hours remain 8am-5pm. However, for the protection of our employees and community our doors will remain locked. If you need assistance please call ahead and schedule an appointment. We appreciate your cooperation during this trying time.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.
Serving Hagerstown, MD
and the Surrounding Areas
and the Surrounding Areas
Do We Serve Your Area?